These are the mason jar drinks that I made for the Minnie Mouse Birthday Party. They are very easy to make and were a big hit with all the kids & adults. We served strawberry lemonade in these jars. The kids had 8 ounce jars and the adults had the larger 12 ounce jars. The circle emblems are digital cupcake toppers that I got from the same shop as the pattern papers used in the banner. I have something else planned for top of the birthday cupcakes so these cute circles are perfect to use on the front of the mason jar drinks.
I printed the pink & black chevron patterns on 12×12 paper then cut out circles with the silhouette. I used a hole punch to in the metal lid to add an opening for the straw. I alternated the colors of the chevrons, straws and ribbons to have a mix of the pink/white with the black/white.
Here’s how they turned out when all assembled.
I made food signs for all the dishes served at the party I’ll share the full set of food signs in a future post but here’s a sneak peek. Used the same digital paper seen the banner as the background and cut out the small Minnie shape in the upper right corner with my super small circle punch.
Minnie is so cute doing her little dance. This was a fun (and easy) project to make because I hadn’t done anything like this before. Hope you get the chance to try making these DIY mason jar drinks for your next event! The best part is they are reusable, I am planning to use them again next time!
- Quilted Mason Jars – 12 oz. & 8 oz.
- Paper Drinking Straws (Stylish Stix) – Queen & Co
- Circle Shape – cut via the Silhouette
- Font – Luckiest Guy (cut via the Silhouette), size 305pt – search via Bing to find it for download
- Ribbon – Various pink & black from craft store
- Hole Punch
- Circles on front of glasses – digital cupcake toppers from Lane + May Studio (Etsy), Amy customized the colors adding blue to match the digital paper set. Cut circles with 2 inch circle punch. Used small glue Dots to adhere cupcake topper to glass.
- Minnie Mouse Digital Paper Pack – Lane + May Studio (Etsy), printed pink and black chevron patterns onto bazzil cardstock