3/13/12-Since Gwen’s about to turn 10 months tomorrow I’ve got to get this post from last month shared!
- 19 pounds & 28 inches tall. She’s gained 5 pounds since her 6 month checkup. The nurse was pretty shocked to see her go from being in the 20% percentile with her weight (since birth) to now being in the 75%. She’s finally learned how to drink milk from a bottle and eat pureed vegetables & fruits.
- Is now crawling all over, she can get places fast! She especially likes to crawl into Gavin’s room and makes the cutest "ahhh, ahhh" sounds of excitement when she’s moving.
- Now that she can sit up strongly she can take baths in the big bath and we no longer need her baby tub.
- Has slept through the night 4 times (sleeping from 6pm-7am and only waking once at midnight for a bottle). I know it’s not much but this is HUGE for me! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel getting brighter & brighter each day.
- Fourth tooth arrived on bottom 2nd over from middle (right side)
- Favorite toys:
- Chewing on the rubber pieces that are part of the alphabet/number mat. She loves pulling all the pieces apart.
- Chewing & holding the little animals that are part of the Little People Noah’s Ark
- Playing with the activity table – pulling the spoon out, spinning the bowl and flipping the napkin back and forth (it’s sitting on the floor)